Our Vision: We will be the global leader in every market we serve, and our products will be sought after for their compelling design, superior quality, and best value.
Our Values: The foundation of our culture is honesty, integrity, and respect for associates, customers, and business partners. Each associate is fully committed to serving customers and fellow associates through outstanding performance and accomplishing what we say we will do.
Built to Last: These 3 words describe our products, our company, our culture — and our future. As a leading worldwide provider of navigation, we are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and fitness markets that are an essential part of our customers’ lives.
Our vertical integration business model keeps all design, manufacturing, marketing and warehouse processes in-house, giving us more control over timelines, quality, and service. Our user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality, and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of our customers.
Our products: We strive to develop innovative, high-quality, state-of-the-art products that inspire our customers in their adventures. Our advanced technology promotes performance, safety, and ease of use in every market we serve:
- Recreation / Outdoor
- Wearable Technology
- 2019 - America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes
- 2018 - America's Best Employer by Forbes
- 2018 - Top avionics manufacturer from Professional Pilot (14th straight year)
- 2018 - Best tech & Engineering Internships
- 2017 - America's Best Employer by Forbes
- 2017 - Global 2000 World's Best Employers
- 2017 - Garmin was ranked 46th out of 500 on the Forbes, America's Best Employers' List
- 2017 – Vault - #3 Best Tech & Engineering Internships
- 2017 – Vault - #30 The 50 Best Internships
We have more than 14,000 associates in 60+ offices worldwide.