Kansas State University/Manhattan Innovation Center
The K-State/Manhattan Innovation Center is a wet-lab and business incubator designed to provide high-quality space for small businesses as well as support resources and services to help accelerate the growth of those companies. KSU Institute for Commercialization manages the facility and provides necessary resources and services to tenant companies.
*No space currently available in this facility, but please contact us if you wish to be put on our waiting list or would like additional information.
- The 30,000 sf Innovation Center includes both office and wet-lab space. Community conference rooms, break rooms, & meeting rooms lower costs for companies and allow companies to focus on growing their business.
- 30,000 total sf of office and lab space
- Building and Wet Labs equipped with:
- Benches with built in gas faucets, large sinks, fume hoods, and biosafety cabinets
- Communal autoclaves, tissue culture, a microscopy lab, a special purpose lab, cold storage, chemical storage, ice machines, and copy and mail services
- Community conference rooms, break rooms, & meeting rooms
- High-speed internet access
- Video & audio conference call systems
- SMART Boards technology
- Each of the wet labs are approximately 565 sf and are equipped with benches with built in gas faucets, large sinks, fume hoods, and biosafety cabinets.
- The building meets Biosecurity Level 2 certifications, is equipped with emergency eyewash and shower stations, and secured with keypad entry.