Imagine the possibilities. Startups and large international corporations streamline their recruitment by capturing top-notch K-State students by locating in the Edge Collaboration District at K-State. Tap into this exceptional talent pool that includes students from the #2 public university in the nation (Learn.org):
- 250 undergraduate academic programs
- 165+ graduate academic programs
- 1,400+ full-time faculty
- 4 Feed the Future labs
- 96% job placement rate among graduates with bachelor's degrees
- 97% job placement rate among graduates with master's degrees
- Fort Riley’s transitioning military personnel
Want to learn more about our incredible local talent and K-State's stats and strengths? Click HERE for more information!
“This is a win-win for Kansas State University and AvaTekh. Our students get an opportunity to work on industry-relevant research problems, while AvaTekh gets an opportunity to tap the knowledge base at the university to further enhance its intellectual capital."
Bala Natarajan, K-State professor of electrical and computer engineering